Lock iconRectangle 1Rectangle 2 + Rectangle 2 CopyShapeRectangle 1

Using a Photographic Strobe with a Power Inverter

A photographic strobe or flash generally requires a pure sine wave inverter capable of surging to at least 4 times the Watt Sec rating of the strobe. For instance, a strobe rated at 300 watts requires an inverter capable of surging to 1200 watts or more.


More Questions? (Back to FAQ)


Sold Out